Contact us

You can get in touch with us through
the following methods.

0800 121 6593
+44114 452 5008 (overseas)
      The Environment Agency Team

      11b Lingfield Point
      DL1 1AX

Changes to pay

If your pay changes so that you move into a different contribution band, then the amount you pay in to the Scheme may also change.

When your pay changes, your employer may review your contribution band and let you know what the changes will be to your contribution rate.

If you change to part time working, then your contribution band will be based on your actual pay received, not the full time equivalent.