Copyright License/ Restrictions
1. All Website content is protected by copyright of Capita Employee Benefits or such other parties as may be identified therein or thereon.
2. Subject to this clause 1 and the other obligations upon you contained in these Terms, Capita Employee Benefits grants and you accept a non-exclusive, non transferrable license to access and use the Website for the purpose of personal non-commercial use.
3. You agree to fully indemnify and to hold Capita Employee Benefits indemnified from and against any claim bought by a third party resulting from your use of the Website and in respect of all losses, costs, actions, claims, expenses or liabilities whatsoever suffered or incurred directly by Capita Employee Benefits in consequence of any breach or non-observance of these terms.
1. You may copy Website content to a local hard disk and print extracts of Website content for your personal use.
2. The supply of any copy of Website content to a third party is permitted for personal use provided that:
- It is acknowledged that the Website is the source of the copy by incorporation of this URL: www.eapf.org.uk and of the following statement: (C) Capita Employee Benefits 2012. All rights reserved;
- The third party is informed that these Terms apply and agrees to comply with them; and
- It is not supplied in any way for commercial purposes or gain.
3. Copying of Website content is permitted only in accordance with these Terms. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute, edit or amend Website content or otherwise incorporate Website content into any other publication or work in any form of media.
1. Capita Employee Benefits reserved the right at its discretion to refuse at any time to:
- accept any registration; or
- provide access to the Website.
2. The Website is intended normally to be available 24 hours a day. Capita Employee Benefits will not be liable for any failure to achieve this level of availability.
3. The Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance or repair and for reasons beyond control of Capita Employee Benefits.
4. You will operate, at your own expense, a terminal or personal computer system, modem, telephone access and communication software for accessing the Wesbite. Capita Employee Benefits will not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising resulting from any actions or omissions of you or of any service provider or other person through whom you may access the Website.
5. Capita Employee Benefits will make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Website but cannot guarantee such exclusion and you should, therefore, take appropriate steps in respect of this risk.
1. You will keep confidential any passwords or usernames allocated to you and agree not to disclose your password to any other person.
Updating Website Information
1. The Website information may be updated at any time and you are strongly advised to read the current information each time you access the Website.
1. Website information is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. Although the information is considered to be accurate at the time of publication, and is reviewed periodically, you should seek appropriate professional advice before taking or refraining from any action based upon it.
2. Capita Employee Benefits makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about any Website content (including without limitations, as to its quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose) or any content of any other website linked to it.
3. Capita Employee Benefits accepts no liability for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this Website including, without limitation, any liability arising in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation or under statute.
1. No links to the Website may be used without Capita Employee Benefits' written permission.
2. Capita Employee Benefits reserves all rights in respect of links including without limitation the right to determine the size and positioning of the link and that any link is to the website homepage.
3. Links from the Website are provided for your convenience only and do not represent Capita Employee Benefits endorsement of or affiliation with the linked Website. You access any such links entirely at your risk.
Limitation of Offer
1. Capita Employee Benefits makes no binding offer to supply any goods or services through the website including without limitation pension fund administration services.
2. Any request for goods or services made by you is subject to express confirmation by Capita Employee Benefits.
1. As email is unsecure Capita Employee Benefits does not warrant, guarantee or undertake that any message sent to or from you will be secure or will not be intercepted and read.
1. Information provided to Capita Employee Benefits is used in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and Capita Employee Benefits Data Protection Statement.
1. Capita Employee Benefits reserves the right to vary these Terms from time to time and you are deemed to have accepted the varied Terms if you continue to use the Website after variation.
2. If any provision of these Terms is held to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the Terms shall continue to be valid as to all other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision.
3. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and in the event of dispute you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.